FRIDAY- FACILITATOR: Merideth vansant
6:00- 7:15 pm- Practice [405 Rocket Yoga]
7:30 pm - 9:30 pm- Out of Class Time: Practicum Prep
SATURDAY- facilitator: merideth Vansant
11:30- 1:00 pm- Practice (405 Rocket Yoga)
1:00- 3:30 pm- Teaching School [Review; Practice Teaching Drills]
3:30- 4:30 pm- Off the Mat [Journaling]
4:30 - 5:30 pm- Review for Final Exam, Q & A
SUNDAY- facilitator: merideth vansant
11:30 am- 12:30 pm- Practicum Group (everyone else is optional)
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm- BREAK
1:30- 2:30 pm- Ujayi Breathing, Bandha Drills, and Oms
2:30 - 3:30 pm- Theming Your Class
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm- Teaching School (Drills)
4:30 - 5:30 pm- Off the Mat [Journaling]
Review EVERYTHING (including all pink hyperlinks and books/videos listed below and above). Take notes, print out what you want (printing is optional), and come prepared to discuss starting TT Friday!
- Finish reading the Bhagavad Gita (no assigned page numbers). You'll want this completed by Week 7.
- Finish reading Rolf Gates, Meditations from the Mat
- Mark Stephens also has several great references for theming your class- check them out in the ToC.
- Take the Signature Character Strengths & Quiz
- Pressfield’s blog, Seth Godin Quieting the Lizard Brain video, and Liz Gilbert at TED