6:00- 7:15 pm- Practice [405 Rocket Yoga]
7:30-9:00 pm- Competency Exam One (issued Friday by 5 pm EST via a link on the Facebook group).
SATURDAY- facilitator: Haley Fulford
11:30 - 1:00 pm- Rocket Yoga
1:00 -1:30 pm History of Rocket Yoga
4:00 - 5:00 pm Teaching School [Standing Postures]
5:00 - 6:00 pm Teaching School [Basics of the Classroom]; Teaching School [Ethics]
SUNDAY- facilitator: Meredith poley and kj fisher
OPTIONAL- 10:00- 11:00 AM - YOGA ON THE MALL with mc yogi. 405 has a reserved meet up in the front row of the Lincoln Monument (this reserved space will be available starting at 9 am). Elyse DiBartolo, Ahmed Jabali Nash, and Caroline Farrell will be there from 405 holding down the space! Look for your fellow 405 YOGIS, they'll be offering acro yoga from 9-10 am. Invite all of your friends and family to go down there with you!
- 12:30- 1:30 pm : Journaling. In preparation, watch Carol Dweck on fixed mindsets [TED Talk], watch the Zig Ziglar Goal Formula.
- 2:45 pm- 3:30 pm: Teaching Beginners
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm: Teaching School
- 5:45 PM - 8:00 PM: First Assist Group: 405 Slow Flow + Live Music
Review EVERYTHING (including all pink hyperlinks and books/videos listed below and above). Take notes, print out what you want (printing is optional), and come prepared to discuss starting TT Friday!
- Yoga Sequencing, by Mark Stephens (Ch. 6-8)
- Rolf Gates' Meditations from the Mat- Continue reading (no assigned page numbers). You'll want this completed by Week 7.
- Start reading the Bhagavad Gita (no assigned page numbers). You'll want this completed by Week 7.